Terry & Wayne Lobdell Mind Body Wellness Program
The Lobdell Mind Body Wellness Program provides services and programs from a multi-specialty team of physicians and clinicians who provide evidence-based conventional and complementary mind-body techniques to optimize one’s physical, emotional and social well-being. As part of the program individuals will be introduced to holistic, mind-body preventive and therapeutic interventions to enhance health, recovery and quality of life.
“I am convinced that a key to maintaining good health is the consistent use of mind and body wellness programs. A correct diet and exercise regimen combined with counseling, meditation, massage, and acupuncture have been the keys to maintaining my good health. These practices are our greatest source of preventive medicine for all forms of health issues. As an expression of appreciation, I welcome the opportunity to provide continued support for the Lobdell Mind Body Wellness Program.”
- Wayne Lobdell
Events and Programs
Terry and Wayne Lobdell Mind Body Wellness Symposium
- The inaugural Lobdell Mind Body Wellness Symposium was held on March 14, 2014. The event kicked off with presentations on integrative medicine from Dr. Gary Deng of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Dr. Adam Perlman of Duke University Health System. The Symposium also included live performances from Brazilian Voices and information tables related to cancer screenings, nutrition, Arts by the Bedside and much more.
View pictures from the event by clicking here.
Restorative Yoga Class Series
- Restorative yoga is a form of gentle yoga, which focuses on healing the body through slow, deliberate movements. Our classes are slow and deeply nurturing, suitable for all levels, especially those with chronic pain, or limitations. Modifications are provided for every pose, including chair poses for those who cannot find comfort on the ground.
- Classes are now being offered in Deerfield Beach
Integrative Wellness Series
- Combining both interactive lectures and experiential workshops, the Integrative Wellness Series seeks to provide participants with practical, evidence-based wellness information. Participants in the series will explore traditional and complementary wellness practices and master techniques to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
- View a description of our lectures and workshops by clicking here
- Continue to check our website for upcoming programs!