The Consortium of Comprehensive Cancer Centers for Quality Improvement (C4QI) Conference
Spring 2015 Conference
Welcome C4QI Colleagues,
The University of Miami’s Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center is excited to invite you to the Spring 2015 C4QI Conference. Listed below, you will find the event details and booking information.
Dates & Schedule
Tuesday, April 28th through Thursday, April 30th
- Opening Reception: Tuesday, April 28th, 6pm at the Spa Garden of the Eden Roc hotel
- Opening Day of Conference: Wednesday, April 29th, 8:30 am to 4:45pm at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center including tour and group photo. Dinner to be served aboard a 100ft yacht and accompanied by a tour of the local waterways.
- Closing Day of Conference: Thursday, April 30th, 7:30am – 5pm meeting to continue and conclude at the Eden Roc hotel
- $400 Conference registration fee
- Methods of payment:
- Check: please see Conference Registration form for mailing address
- Credit Card: please use payment button below
A room block is reserved at the Eden Roc Hotel, 525 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140 for the duration of the conference.
- Room rate of $299 + tax per night will be honored for the nights of April 25th – May 3rd
- March 1, 2015 is the last day to reserve a room at the discounted rate. Please make your reservations prior to this date.
- Please use the following link to reserve a room:
- General Reservations: 1-855-433-3676
- Miami International Airport – MIA (closest). Driving Directions: Exit at Beaches/State Road 112 east ($1.50 toll). SR112 becomes I-195. Remain in left lane. Road will fork, bear left onto 41st Street (Arthur Godfrey Road). Follow 41st Street, stay in left lane. Cross the bridge to Indian Creek Drive, turn left. Indian Creek becomes Collins Ave. Stay in right lane. The Eden Roc Miami Beach is 4 blocks north on the right.
- Fort Lauderdale Airport – FLL. Driving Directions: Follow signs for 595 west. Travel in right lanes on 595 west for 3 miles. Exit from right lane onto I-95 south. Follow for 20 miles. Exit at I-195 East/Miami Beach. Travel for 4 miles and bear left onto 41st Street (Arthur Godfrey Road). Follow 41st street, remain in left lane and cross bridge to Indian Creek Dr. Turn left. Indian Creek becomes Collins Ave. The Eden Roc Miami Beach is 4 blocks north on the right.
Please fill out and return Conference Registration and RSVP forms, by February 28, 2015 to:
Laurian Walters firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhea King email@example.com
Jacqueline Cereijo firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We hope to see you in Miami!
Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center