Joanna A. Davis, M.D.
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology (Pediatrics)
- Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
- Medical Director Comprehensive Pediatric Hemophilia Treatment Center
coagulation /thrombotic disorders; pediatric oncology - leukemias, solid tumors, brain tumors
The Univerisity of Miami Pediatric Comprehensive Hemophilia Treatment Center is the only federally-funded Hemophilia Treatment Center in South Florida. We participate in the Centers for Disease Control Universal Data Collection Study.
The Hemophilia Treatment Center has been the recipient of grants from Factor Foundation of America and NovoNordisk to promote the awareness of Emergency Room medical personnel of bleeding disorders. We provide educational talks throughout the state of Florida.
Coagulation disorders - participant in the Centers for Disease Control Universal Data Collection Study.
Pediatric oncology - participant in the Children's Oncology Group protocols.