Parvin Ganjei-Azar, M.D.
- American Bd of Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology-Cytopathology
- Pathology Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- Director of Cytopathology
- Director of Cytopathology Fellowship Program
- Professor of Clinical Pathology
Dr. Ganjei's main interest is in the areas of Cytopathology and Surgical Pathology with a special focus on Gynecologic Pathology, and Immunohistochemistry. A major part of her daily practice involves the administration and support of new developments in the areas of Histology and Cytology, teaching Fellows in Cytopathology and Gynecologic Pathology and patient related services. She also shares her experience with her pathology colleagues in the area of Cytopathology and Immunocytochemistry by conducting diagnostic workshops at national and international pathology meetings.
Dr. Ganjei's research interests include the application of Tumor Markers in Diagnostic Cytology and Gynecologic Oncology.