Norman J. Halliday, M.D.
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Chief, Division of Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology
- Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Dose Ranging Study, In Pediatric Patients 5 To <16 Years Of Age Receiving Morphine As Standard Supplemental Pain Medication, To Evalauate Pharmacokinetics, Efficacy And Safety Of Oxy Pediatric Liquid (1Mg/Ml) Versus Placebo In The Treatment Of Acute Moderate To Severe Pain - 9/5/03 - 9/5/08
- Comparison Of The Efficacy Of 3 Modes Of Pulse Oximetry In Children - 3/11/03 - 5/1/05
- Conscious monitoring in children undergoing anesthesia
- Prevention and treatment of post operative nausea and vomiting in children.
1984 Senior Tutor
The Queens University of Belfast, Ireland
Queens University of Belfast
Fellow of College of Anaesthetists, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
Liverpool, England and Belfast, N. Ireland Anesthesia Training Systems
The University of Liverpool, Faculty of Medicine
- Halliday NJ. Malignant Hyperthermia. A review. J Craniofac Surg 2003;14:800-802.
- de Armendi AJ, Anghelescu DL, Halliday NJ, Bikhazi GB. Use of Baxter Pump for TIVA in MRI. Anesthesiology 2002;A222.