Judith Hurley, M.D.
- Office: 305-585-6226
- Fax: 305-545-8933
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Med-Medical Oncology
- Hematology/Oncology - Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Director, Hematology/Oncology Clinics at Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Professor of Clinical Medicine
- Program Director, Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
Dr. Hurley is a clinical researcher and her research interests include locally advanced breast cancer, neoadjuvant therapy, inflammatory breast cancer, pain control in minority patients, breast cancer in HIV infected women, the genetics of Bahamian women with breast cancer and women's cancers in the developing world.