Judith Hurley, M.D.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Med-Medical Oncology
- Hematology/Oncology - Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine
- The Medical Director of the Hematology/Oncology Clinics at Jackson Memorial Hospital
Dr. Hurley is a clinical researcher and her research interests include locally advanced breast cancer, neoadjuvant therapy, inflammatory breast cancer, pain control in minority patients, breast cancer in HIV infected women and the genetics of Bahamian women with breast cancer.