Carlos A. Medina, M.D.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Associate Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Director, Division of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Urogynecology and pelvic reconstruction, urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse,overactive bladder, voiding difficulties, vulvar and pelvic pain, and laparoscopic surgery.
- Treatment of overactive bladder
- Surgical treatment of urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse
- Conservative treatment of prolapse
- Uses of mesh and conservative therapy for uterine bleeding