Mehrdad Nadji, M.D.
- Iranian (Persian)
- American Bd of Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology-Cytopathology
- Pathology Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- Director, Immunohistochemistry Laboratory
- Professor of Pathology and Vice Chairman
Dr. Nadji's areas of research interest include immunohistochemical and molecular biologic study of diagnostic and predictor markers of human solid tumors. This includes tissue molecular profiling of breast, prostate and gynecologic cancers.
Distinguished Service Award American Society for
Honorary Member, Iranian Academy of Medical
Honorary Member, Association of Peruvian
Bluegrass Visiting Professor of Pathology,
Jackson Memorial Hospital in Affiliation with the University of Miami School of Medicine
1973 Rotating Internship
St. Joseph Hospital
Tehran University School of Medicine