M. Judith D. Post, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-4613
- American Board of Radiology-Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology-Neuroradiology
- Diagnostic Radiology - Radiology
- Director, Neuroradiology Fellowship
- Professor of Radiology, Neurological Surgery and Ophthalmology
1975 Fellowship - Neuroradiology
Jackson Memorial Medical Center/University of Miami
1974 Fellowship - Neuroradiology
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Boston City Hospital
University of Kentucky, College of Medicine
Fellowship - Pediatric Radiology
Variety Children's Hospital
- 1. Murtagh R, Post MJD, Bruce J, Post KK. Spinal epidural aspergillosis in a patient with HIV resulting from long-standing (3 years) lung infection. American Journal of Neuroradiology 29:122-124; 2008.
- Post MJD. A New Era in Neuroradiology: Ex vivo validation of in vivo imaging research. Invited Editorial AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 29 Feb 2008
- Schroeder P C, Post MJD, Oschatz E, Stadler A, Bruce-Gregorios J , Thurnher M M. Analysis of the utility of diffusion-weighted MRI and apparent diffusion coefficient values in distinguishing central nervous system toxoplasmosis from lymphoma. Neuroradiology 48: 715-720; 2006.
- Saigal G, Post MJD, Lolayekar S, Murteza A. Unusual presentation of central nervous system cryptococcal infection in an immunocompetent patient. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 26:2522-2526; 2005.
- Post MJD, A new challenge for the neuroradiologist: MR recognition of mitochondrial dysfunction in children born of HIV-seropositive mothers on antiretroviral therapy. Editorial . AJNR 26:687-689, 2005.