Donald G. Rosenberg, M.D.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Med-Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease - Internal Medicine
- Medical Director, Miami-Dade Fire Rescue
- Professor of Clinical Medicine
Pre-hospital medicine, intervention in acute coronary artery disease syndrome
School of Medicine Emory University
Grady Memorial Hospital at Emory University
Emory University Hospital
Areas of Specialization
- Clinical cardiology
- Emergency medical response systems
Donald G. Rosenberg, M.D., is professor of clinical medicine at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Educated at Emory University, Dr. Rosenberg also completed his training in internal medicine and cardiology at Emory. He has served on the faculty of the University of Miami since 1971.
In addition to his academic responsibilities at the University of Miami, Dr. Rosenberg serves as medical director of Metro- Dade County Fire Rescue. He has been recognized by the Florida Department of Health and the Florida Medical Association for his work in emergency medical services.