Carlos J. Lozada, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-7546
- American Board of Internal Med-Rheumatology
- Rheumatology-Internal Medicine
- Director of Rheumatology Fellowship Program
- Professor of Clinical Medicine
University of Pennsylvania
School of Medicine at the University of Puerto Rico
Cornell University Medical College (North Shore University Hospital/Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer
New York University Medical Center (Hospital for Joint Diseases/Manhattan Veterans Affairs Hospital
- Central nervous system Aspergillus fumigatus presenting as cranial nerve palsy in a patient with ankylosing spondylitis on anti-TNF therapy.
- Glucosamine in osteoarthritis: questions remain.
- An update on osteoarthritis therapeutics.
- Hydronephrosis and painless ascites: rare features of late-onset SLE.