Carlos J. Lozada, M.D.
- American Board of Internal Med-Rheumatology
- Internal Medicine
- Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine
- Director, Rheumatology Fellowship Program
Polymyositis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, dermatomyositis, rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune diseases, lupus, chondrocalcinosis
Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
University of Pennsylvania
School of Medicine at the University of Puerto Rico
Cornell University Medical College (North Shore University Hospital/Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer
New York University Medical Center (Hospital for Joint Diseases/Manhattan Veterans Affairs Hospital/
- Central nervous system Aspergillus fumigatus presenting as cranial nerve palsy in a patient with ankylosing spondylitis on anti-TNF therapy.
- Glucosamine in osteoarthritis: questions remain.
- An update on osteoarthritis therapeutics.
- Hydronephrosis and painless ascites: rare features of late-onset SLE.
- Antiphospholipid syndrome in an eight-month-old infant with sickle cell trait.
- Effects of IV cyclophosphamide on HIV viral replication in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome associated with anti-beta-2-glycoprotein I IgA.
- Practice guidelines in the management of osteoarthritis.
- Reiter's syndrome among Asian shipboard immigrants: the case of The Golden Venture.
- Chondroprotection in osteoarthritis.