Carlos J. Lozada, M.D.
- American Board of Internal Med-Rheumatology
- Director of Rheumatology Fellowship Program
- Professor of Clinical Medicine
- Vice Chair For Education,Department of Rheumatology
University of Pennsylvania
School of Medicine at the University of Puerto Rico
Cornell University Medical College (North Shore University Hospital/Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer
New York University Medical Center (Hospital for Joint Diseases/Manhattan Veterans Affairs Hospital
- Central nervous system Aspergillus fumigatus presenting as cranial nerve palsy in a patient with ankylosing spondylitis on anti-TNF therapy.
- Glucosamine in osteoarthritis: questions remain.
- An update on osteoarthritis therapeutics.
- Hydronephrosis and painless ascites: rare features of late-onset SLE.
- Antiphospholipid syndrome in an eight-month-old infant with sickle cell trait.
- Effects of IV cyclophosphamide on HIV viral replication in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome associated with anti-beta-2-glycoprotein I IgA.
- Practice guidelines in the management of osteoarthritis.
- Reiter's syndrome among Asian shipboard immigrants: the case of The Golden Venture.
- Chondroprotection in osteoarthritis.