Roman Dudaryk, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-5846
- American Board of Anesthesiology-Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- National Board of Echocardiography Certification (NBE)
- Critical Care Medicine-Anesthesiology
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology
- Noise Increases Perceived Task load and Fatigue of Anesthesiology Residents in an Operating Room Simulator. McNeer R, Bennett C, Dudaryk R. Anesthesia and Analgesia. Jan 2016
- Liquid Plasma Use During “Super” Massive Transfusion Protocol Casey A, Meizoso J, Hanna M, Mora J, Ray J, Namias N Dudaryk R, Proctor K. Journal of Surgical Research, 2015 Jun 18. pii:S0022-4804(15)00705-2.
- What’s New in the Blood Bank for Trauma Resuscitation Dudaryk R, Hess A, Varon A, Hess J, Current Opinions in Anesthesiology, Apr;28(2):206-9
- Fluid Resuscitation for Trauma Patients: Crystalloids Versus Colloids.Jabaley C, Dudaryk R, Current Reports in Anesthesiology, 2014 4:216–224
- Resuscitation in a Multiple Casualty Event. Dudaryk R, Pretto E Jr., Anesthesiology Clinics Volume 31, Issue 1, March 2013, Pages 85-106
- Karhausen J, Dudaryk R, Phillips-Bute B, Rivera J, Milano CA, Swaminathan M, Mackensen GB, Perioperative assessment of right ventricular volumes and function with 3D transesophageal echocardiography. Annals of Cardiothoracic Surgery. Vol 94, Issue 2, August 2012, Pages 468-474
- Dudaryk R, Weyers E, McCunn M. Mechanical Ventilation of Patient Following Traumatic Injury. Trauma Anesthesia. Cambridge University Press.