Sabina Casula, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-6575
- American Bd of Int Med-Endocrinology Diabetes & Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
I have a particular interest in thyroid cancer, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and thyroid nodules.
Travel Award from the ATA for the 14th International Thyroid Congress
University of Pavia
Internal Medicine Residency
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Fellowship in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine
- Antonio C. Bianco, Sabina Casula. Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy: Three ‘Simple’ Questions, Complex Answers.
- Casula S, Bianco AC. Thyroid hormone deiodinases and cancer. Front Endocrinol.
- S. Casula, J.W. Brown, C. Perez-Stable, R. Parrondo and L.M. Fishman, M.D. 2-methoxyestradiol and enmd-1198 have strong growth inhibitory and differential apoptotic effects on sw-13 human adrenal carcinoma cells in culture.
- S. Casula, J.W. Brown, C. Perez-Stable, R. Parrondo and A. Bianco. ENMD-1198 is a stable 2-methoxyestradiol analogue with comparable in vitro effects on growth, apoptosis and the expression of apoptotic and anti-apoptotic factors in the act-1 anaplastic thyroid cancer cell-line.
- Sabina Casula, Antonio C. Bianco. Toxic adenoma in a young patient with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome. ATA Annual 80th meeting, Palm Beach. September 23-27, 2009.