Karla E. Maguire, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-3634
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Maguire is a general obstetrician/gynecologist with special interests in contraception including IUDs and Implants, and gynecologic care of women living with HIV.
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Baylor College of Medicine
- Accuracy of providers’ assessment of pain during intrauterine device insertion. Contraception.
- Intracervical lidocaine gel for intrauterine device insertion: a randomized controlled trial. Contraception.
- The state of hormonal contraception today: established and emerging noncontraceptive health benefits. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.