Ricardo J. Vasquez-Duarte, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-4650
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehab-Sports Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine-Physical Med & Rehab
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Rehabilitation
Dr. Vasquez-Duarte graduated from the University of Puerto Rico Medical School in 2006. His internship was completed in San Juan City Hospital in Rio Piedras, PR . He then completed his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Baylor College of Medicine/ University of Texas Medical School Alliance in 2010. Then, he moved to Summit, New Jersey to complete a Sports Medicine fellowship at Overlook Hospital.