Joseph A. Lucci, III, M.D.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gyn-Gynecologic Oncology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology - Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Co-Leader, Gynecologic Oncology Site Disease Group, Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Director, Division of Gynecologic Oncology
- Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Cancer immunology
- Human papillomavirus
- Tumor vaccines
University of California / Irvine Medical Center
St. Joseph Hospital
1984 Graduate School
University of Texas Medical School
Joseph Lucci, M.D. is a board certified gynecologic oncologist. He is the director of the division of gynecologic oncology at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, co-leader of gynecologic oncology Site Disease Group at Sylvester and professor of clinical obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. His research interests include cancer immunology, human papillomavirus and tumor vaccines. His clinical interests include cervical cancer.