Juan C. Ramos, M.D.
- Office: 305-243-6611
- Fax: 305-243-9161
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Med-Medical Oncology
- American Board of Internal Med-Hematology
- Hematology/Oncology - Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
Viral and AIDS associated malignancies, particularly lymphomas.
Bone and Soft Tissue Cancer- Sarcoma
Leukemia, Multiple Myeloma, and Related Blood Cancer, with HIV positive Patients
Investigating the pathogenesis, molecular fautures, and new treatment options for lymphomas caused by oncogenic viruses (epstein barr virus, Human-herpesvirus-8, and human T-cell leukemia virus-1) and AIDS-related malignancies.
Merit Award for oral presentation at Joint Cancer Conference
0 B.S Biology
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
0 Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami
Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami - Affiliated Medical Education Program
- 1) Bhatt S, Ashlock BM, Natkunam Y, Sujoy V, Chapman JR, Ramos JC, Mesri EA, Lossos IS. CD30 targeting with brentuximab vedotin: a novel therapeutic approach to primary effusion lymphoma. Blood. 2013 Jul 9. PMID: 23838350. 2) Bayraktar UD, Diaz LA, Ashlock B, Toomey N, Cabral L, Bayraktar S, Pereira D, Dittmer DP, Ramos JC. Zidovudine-Based Lytic-Inducing Chemotherapy for Epstein-Barr Virus-Related Lymphomas. Accepted for publication in Leukemia Lymphoma April 19, 2013. PMID: 23837493. 3) Bhat