Juan C. Ramos, M.D.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Med-Medical Oncology
- American Board of Internal Med-Hematology
- Hematology/Oncology - Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
Viral and AIDS associated malignancies, particularly lymphomas.
Investigating the pathogenesis, molecular fautures, and new treatment options for lymphomas caused by oncogenic viruses (epstein barr virus, Human-herpesvirus-8, and human T-cell leukemia virus-1) and AIDS-related malignancies.