Roberto A. Miki, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-4140
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Med-Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology - Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease - Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
- Private Practice Physician
Martin H. Stein Memorial Award
Cayetano Heredia University
Areas of Specialization
- Clinical cardiology
- Stress Testing
- Coronary CT angiography
Roberto A. Miki, M.D., is assistant professor of clinical medicine at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Miki attended Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia Medical School and trained in internal medicine and cardiology at University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Miki is board certified in cardiovascular diseases and internal medicine. He is also certified by the American Board of Echocardiography with special mention in Adult Echocardiography and Sress Echocardiography.
Dr. Miki is skilled in coronary CT angiography, Echocardiography, Stress Testing and other noninvasive modalities. He directs the Outpatient Cardiology Clinic at the University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics.