Gene Burkett, M.D.
- Fax: 305-325-1469
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine - Pediatrics
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine - Ob & Gyn
- Interim Director, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Complicated medical conditions during pregnancy such as systemic lupus, hypertension, and diabetes. Management of multiple pregnancies and recurrent pregnancy losses. Treatment of pregnant women with substance abuse problems.
- Systemic lupus
- Substance abuse
- Cesarean Sections
- Vaginal Delivery after Cesarean section