Ozlem Pala, M.D.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Med-Rheumatology
- Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
ACR Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Train-the- Trainer Program Award
ACR REF / Abbott Medical Student Preceptorship Award
Albany Medical Center
Mount Sinai Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Effectiveness Of TNF-á Inhibitor Therapy Does Not Differ Between Elderly and Younger Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis: Results From The CORRONA Registry.
- Mycophenolate Mofetil in the Treatment of IgG4-Related Disease. Florida Medical Association Poster Symposium, Orlando, FL, July 2013. Daniel J. Soberon, Michael P. O’Neall, Ozlem Pala, David B. Thomas, Ali Nayer.
- Effect of Smoking on Response to Therapy with TNF-a Inhibitors for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Results from the CORRONA Registry. Ozlem Pala, Susan Messing, Aviva Hopkins, George Reed, Magda Perez-Rivera, Mayra Acosta, Joel Kremer, Carlos Lozada, Dimitrios Pappas, EULAR Meeting, Berlin, Germany, June 2012.
- Effects of Alcohol on Response to Therapy with TNF-a Inhibitors for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Results from the CORRONA Registry. Ozlem Pala, Susan Messing, Aviva Hopkins, George Reed, Mayra Acosta, Magda Perez-Rivera, Joel Kremer, Carlos Lozada, Dimitrios Pappas, EULAR Meeting, Berlin, Germany, June 2012.
- Subcutaneous Nodules May Predict Increased Risk for Cardiovascular Disease in Patients from the CORRONA Database with Rheumatoid Arthritis: An updated analysis. Bahar Sumbul-Yuksel, Joel Kremer, Jeffrey Greenberg, Ozlem Pala, George Reed, Frank Cavaliere, Chrysoula Pappa. ACR Meeting, Boston, November 6-11, 2007
- Independent Association of Subcutaneous Nodules (SCN) with Cardiovascular Disease in Patients from CORRONA Database with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ozlem Pala, Bahar Sumbul-Yuksel, Jeffrey Greenberg, George Reed, Ludovico F. Cavaliere, Neal Greenstein, Joel Kremer. ACR Meeting, Washington DC, November, 10-15, 2006
- Joint Counts, Ozlem Pala, MD, L. Frank Cavaliere, MD, Clinical Care in the Rheumatic Diseases 3rd Edition by Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals, 39-41, 2006