Become a Sylvester Nurse
Being a nurse at Sylvester represents an opportunity for career growth and advancement within nursing; an opportunity to work with physicians who are part of a world renowned medical school, the Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine; and it provides the unique privilege of providing care and support to patients and their families at South Florida’s only university-based cancer center.
Career Enhancements for Nurses
- Nursing Scholars Program which provides educational and employment opportunities for individuals interested in the nursing profession.
- Tuition remission for University of Miami credit classes and degrees.
- Free onsite Nursing Continuing Education classes and courses including BLS, ACLS, Chemotherapy Administration, etc.
- Opportunities for Professional Nursing Certification through onsite review courses and reimbursement of examination fees.
- Professional development through classes offered by the University of Miami’s Professional Development and Training Office.
- An opportunity to practice nursing in a shared governance environment with shared decision making.
To search for available Sylvester nursing positions, visit the Careers page for the Miller School of Medicine.
- Select Nursing as the “Job Category.”
- Select Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center as the “Department.”
- Select the “Begin Search” button to see a list of available nursing positions at Sylvester.