Multidisciplinary Research Programs
Scientists at Sylvester are grouped into seven multidisciplinary research programs:
- Biobehavioral Oncology Program
- Molecular Oncology and Experimental Therapeutics Program
- Tumor Immunobiology Program
- Viral Oncology Program
- Breast Cancer Program
- Cancer Epidemiology & Prevention Program
- Genitourinary Malignancies Program
The programs are organized by scientific themes, which stem from Sylvester’s strengths and priorities as a cancer center as well as prevalent malignancies within South Florida’s culturally diverse population.
More information about our multidisciplinary research programs, including scientists’ profiles and selected publications with links to PubMed articles is available in our Research Knowledgebase.