Shared research resources are available to all Sylvester members and provide access to technologies, products, services, and expertise that facilitate interaction between researchers and enhance scientific productivity. More importantly, these research resources help avoid wasteful duplication of resources; provide economies of scale which result in cost savings; facilitate access to expensive equipment and highly skilled technical services; maintain quality control and consistency of service; and promote multidisciplinary interactions and collaborations among Sylvester researchers and programs.
- Analytical Imaging Core Facility
- Flow Cytometry Core Facility
- Oncogenomics Core Facility
- Tissue Banking Core Facility
- Transgenic Animal Core Facility
- Biopsychosocial Oncology
- Biostatistics & Bioinformatics Core
- Clinical Research Services
- Disparities & Community Outreach Core
Sylvester Shared Resources Guide
Download the Sylvester Shared Resources Guide.