The Bioinformatics Division provides the following services:
- Experiment design for high-throughput genomic studies
- Next-Generation Sequencing Data Analysis including RNA-Seq, ChIP-Seq, Exome/Whole Genome Sequencing and other NGS technologies
- Pathway/Gene Set Enrichment Analysis and Gene Network analysis
- Genomic data integration using public database such as TCGA and GEO
- Bioinformatics new methodology and algorithm development
- Bioinformatics software development including Bioconductor/R package and web-based software
Bioinformatics works in collaboration with the Oncogenomics Core.