Information Technology Services
Requests for technical service and support, acquisition of computers and system-related equipment (hardware, software, peripherals), and telecom/communication devices will be processed through Information Technology by telephone, email or walk-in.
All requests for telecommunication/mobile communication services including new orders, changes and repairs must be made through Bioinformatics.
The Information Technology Division conducts technical research and facilitates the integration of Information Technology for the research, administrative, and clinical areas of the Cancer Center. The division provides technical support and services in the following areas:
- Enterprise application and file servers
- Desktop client computing and peripheral devices
- Support and Maintenances of custom developed software systems
- Support and Maintenances of database solutions for research, administrative, and clinical data
- Ancillary application support (third party or commercial packages) and system integration
- Provide backup, disaster recovery, business continuity, and high availability
- IT business services and procurements
- Telecommunication services and devices