Applications Management serves as the first point of contact for all information technology issues within CRS. Our services include:
- General applications and technical support to CRS employees
- Protocol and patient data entry
- Development of forms including patient forms, standardized and protocol-specific Case Report Forms (CRFs), and internal CRS forms
- Coordination of quality assurance activities with the Quality Management and Regulatory Management offices
- Coordination of access to campus-wide applications and other technology services for CRS employees
- Updating of the CRS section of the Sylvester website
Please contact CRS at 305-243-4903 for more information.