Live Tumor Culture Core
The goal of the Live Tumor Culture Core (LTCC) is to provide to the research community:
- Primary normal human cell lines
- Primary human tumor cell lines
- Custom media
- Viably preserved tumor cell ready for establishing cell lines
• Standard cell culture systems are only able to generate new cell lines in less than 1% of human tumors.
• We have developed a new technology that improves this greatly to a success rate of more than 90% over a wide range of tissues.
• We anticipate sixty-one highly characterized and validated primary human and engineered cell lines to be available and will be added along with additional tissue types and cell lines as they become available.
• Additional tissue types and cell lines will be added as they become available.
For more information, contact:
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
Biomedical Research Building
1501 NW 10th Avenue, Suite 907
Miami, Florida 33136